Tuesday 25 February 2014

DEMO coming soon

Demo is scheduled to release in early March. No date given though. stay tuned. Everything is basically set, so i'm just making sprites and adding systems one by one.

as added bonus and something in return for me for all my hard work:
The game is free but those who wish to contribute any amount can email me. For those that contribute amounts stated below will have a reward:

>$100 : Their OC as an NPC in game. Complete with  avatar art I will email to you. 10/10 slots open.
>$200: Their OC as an NPC with a sidequest and HCG ending. Art will be emailed to you. 5/5 slots open.
>$300: Their OC as an enemy with HCG ending if win and lose. 3/3 slots open.
>$500: Their OC as a party member. complete with side quest to obtain them and HCG for monsters of your choosing. 3/6 slots open.

email me at:
aacommission@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment